Top Breast Cancer
First to introduce to our hospitals and community:
- Initiator and leading proponent for developing the Breast Cancer Center at the CancerCenter at Lake Manassas in Gainesville, VA.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Team approach to sophisticated cancer care. (2008)
- Breast Reduction-type procedures to treat breast cancer (2009)
- First regional breast surgeons to embrace ASBS certification for breast ultrasound and stereotactic breast procedures (2007)
- Routine Ultrasound of the Axillary lymph nodes in newly diagnosed breast cancer patients. Needle biopsy if lymph node is suspicious for malignancy. (2007)
- Intra-operative Ultrasound for Breast Cancer Surgery (2006)
- Oncoplastic Surgical Techniques (2006)
- Nipple Sparing mastectomy (with reconstruction) (2008)
- Skin Sparing Mastectomy (with reconstruction) (2005)
- Sentinel Node Biopsy (1998)
Regional Breast Treatment Trailblazers
NVBS is a division of Drs. Farr, Wampler, Henson, Williams, Dougherty, Brown, Ltd.